All Rights Reserved
If you would like to contact me directly by email, please use the following link. Before contacting me, please check out the Frequently Asked Questions section lower on this page. If your question is not answered there, feel free to email me. This will make my job a lot easier. Thanks. :)
If that link fails, use this:
If you would like to contact me via a social network or would like to follow me, please use the following links.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a list of frequently asked questions. Please read them before emailing me. It will help make my job a lot easier.
Can I purchase a print of your photos?
This will vary photo to photo, but you can purchase a print of most of the photos on this website. Please email me using the email link at the top of the page to purchase a print. I am legally not allowed to for some of the photos on this portfolio. I will have to kindly reject your request if that is the case.
Do you offer photo shoots?
Please email me using the email link at the top of the page, send me the details of what you are looking for, and I'll see if I'm able to perform. Please note I am visually impaired since August 2018, so if I feel I am unable to do the requested task, I may have to reject. I generally do not travel outside of the San Francisco Bay Area.
Do you offer commercial or for-profit use of your photos?
This will vary photo to photo. Please email me using the email link at the top of the page and we can work something out. I am legally not allowed to for some of the photos on this portfolio. I will have to kindly reject your request if that is the case.
Can I help out your photography?
I am not currently looking to hire anyone for my photography, but that does not mean I don't want help! I know a lot of people is going to start calling me unprofessional for putting this here, but I'm still going to write this anyways. I am disabled right now and supported by my parents. Most of my photography equipment is paid for by my parents, but I wish to be able to pay for some of it myself and continue running my business. If you understand what I'm talking about and want to help me out, there are a few ways you can and not all of them involves spending money.
1. Like my portfolio? Looking to make one yourself? If you sign up using my link, Smugmug will give me $10 for referring in a new user and you will get yourself a nice $5 discount.
2. Portfolio not your thing? No problem. Love a photo you see on my portfolio? Why not take a print home and hang it up on your wall? You can purchase prints of most of the photos on this portfolio. If you wish to do this, just email the email above.
3. Are you in the San Francisco Bay Area and need a photographer for a photo shoot? Please send me the details of what you are looking for and I'll see if I'm able to perform. Please note I am visually impaired since August 2018, so if I feel I am unable to do the requested task, I may have to reject. If you wish to do this, just email the email above.
4. Not looking for prints? You can help me by shopping on Amazon! That is right. Who doesn't shop on Amazon these days. I participate in the Amazon Associates Program. Amazon will pay me a small commission for all purchases made within 24 hours by the person who clicked the link. Just make sure you do this before adding anything to your cart. Here is the link.
5. If spending money isn't your thing, there is another way you can help me. Follow me on social media and help spread the word of my website! You can find my social media links on the left side bar, or above this section on this page.
Why does your blog not work?
My blog is hosted by Blogger (a branch of Google). Most likely, it will not go down. If it is not loading for you, it may be blocked by whoever is in charge of your internet service or by your local government (such as China).
Have you lost any equipment?
All photographers lose equipment or get equipment stolen now and then. I recommend before you buying any equipment, Google the device's serial number to make sure it isn't listed as stolen or lost. Also, a great website for tracking lost or stolen equipment is Lenstag which is used by most photographers (including me). Always make sure you check their database before purchasing. I also keep a running list of equipment that belongs to me that went missing here. I don't hold much hope in finding items on that list, but if you happen to come across one, please contact me. Thank you very much.